Forklift Licence Renewal
Do you need to update your EXPIRED OHS OR HRW LICENCE FOR FORKLIFT, ORDERPICKER, EWP OR DOGGING?
Are you in Townsville? We can help you!
Do you require a Forklift Licence renewal?
If your HRW licenced has expired or is the old yellow and blue OHS ticket you are not licenced and should not be operating high risk machinery.
All high-risk work holders since 30th June 2015 are now required to have the white and black card with your current photo on it.
If you need to upgrade your tickets and licences, we can help……
If you need to upgrade or need a EWP or Forklift Licence renewal…. We can help.
OLD OHS- YELLOW AND BLUE CERTIFICATION TICKET UPGRADES
If you still hold the old Blue and Yellow OHS card (examples below) for your Forklift, Orderpicker or EWP it has NOW EXPIRED, and you are not licenced to perform high risk work for that class of machinery. You now need to retrain to obtain a current HRWL
- Enroll and complete formal high risk training with us (approx. ½ a day).
- Supply us with a copy of your old yellow and blue licence as proof of previous experience to cancel out the need for 40 hours of logged operation.
- Book in with us to do your WHS high risk theory and practical assessment. Minimum wait time is approx. 3 business days depending on course availability.
- Prepare and complete your high risk theory and practical assessment (approx. ½ day).
- Apply online for your new high risk licence.
- Keep your contact details up to date with WHS QLD so that you can renew your licence when the time is right.
EXPIRED HRW LICENCES
The current Queensland HRW licence (HRWL) is white and black with a photo and an EXPIRY DATE (example pictured) The HRWL is issued for a 5-year period unless cancelled, suspended or revoked.
From the expiry date listed on the HRWL you have 12 months to renew your licence with Workplace Health and Safety Queensland. During this 12-month period you are not licenced and should not be operating. If you go over the 12-month renewal period before renewing your licence with WHS QLD, you will have to complete the whole licence course process again.
If you have missed the boat and your licence is outside the 12-month renewal period and you need to sort it.
We can help…
- Enrol and complete formal high-risk training with us (approx. ½ a day).
- Supply us with a copy of your expired HRW licence as proof of previous experience to cancel out the need for hours of logged
- Book in with us to do your WHS high risk closed book theory and practical assessment with one of our friendly and professional accredited WHS assessors. Minimum wait time is approx. 3 business days depending on course
- Prepare and complete your high-risk theory and practical assessment (approx. ½ day).
- Apply online for your new high-risk licence within the 60-day time
- Keep your contact details up to date with WHS QLD so that you can renew your licence when the time is
ALWAYS ensure you keep your address details up to date with Workplace Health and Safety so that they can send out your renewal paperwork. https://www.worksafe.qld.gov.au/contact-us
If you still have the old blue and yellow OHS licence or have let your HRWL expire past the 12- month period, why not contact the friendly and qualified team at Professional Training Solutions who can help you upgrade your ticket, saving you time so you can get back to work.
If you require further information on WHS licences and the HRW licence and licence renewal process go to https://www.worksafe.qld.gov.au/licensing-and-registrations/work-health-and- safety-licences/apply-renew-or-replace-licences