CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION GRADER OPERATIONS (LG) RIIMPO324D
GRADER OPERATIONS COURSE OUTLINED
The nationally recognised ‘Grader Operations course’ we offer was developed to prepare you to operate a grader in the civil construction industry..
Basic verbal and written English communication skills sufficient to read material and understand instruction. Where necessary theory assessment can be answered verbally.
HOW LONG DOES TRAINING TAKE?
The training and assessment is a competency-based course. 40 hours of training or supervised grader operation is generally required. The full course is completed within a few full days. Total time is dependent on each individual persons competency.
HOW IS THE TRAINING COURSE DELIVERED?
The training and assessment is theory and practical based and delivery can be elected by the learner as either log book course or full course.
LOGBOOK TRAINING COURSE
Designed for learners whom wish to complete the full 40 hours of practical training on the job or at their current employment with competent supervisors.
Step 1-Completion of theory training and machine familiarisation. Learner is then placed on a training plan with their supervisor.
Step 2– Learner completes approx. 40hrs of supervised operation by a competent operator.
Step 3– Learner books and completes a final theory and practical based assessment and is issued paperwork.
FULL COURSE TRAINING
Designed for learners who don’t have access to the equipment, a competent supervisor or require the delivery of practical in a very focused one on one environment.
Step 1-Completion of theory training and machine familiarization Learner is then placed on a training plan with the trainer.
Step 2– Learner completes approx. 40hrs of supervised operation practicing skills and operation process as instructed by the trainer in a structured learning environment in a small group.
Step 3– Learner completes a final theory and practical based assessment and is issued paperwork.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Assessments for all machinery types can be completed onsite or at our training facility. For more information on (VOC) assessments for the Grader Operations Course – contact the office.
SITE AUTHORISATION RPL
Turn your mine site authorisations into civil or mine recognised qualifications for use in other employment. Contact the office for further information.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Plan and prepare and conduct machine pre-operational checks
- Operate and relocate a Grader
- Lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct post-operational checks and clean up
Related Courses for Civil Machinery Operations:
- RIIMPO318E (LS) – CIVIL CONSTRUCTION – CONDUCT SKID STEER LOADER OPERATIONS
- RIIMPO320e (LE) – CIVIL CONSTRUCTION – CONDUCT EXCAVATOR OPERATIONS
- RIIMPO321E (LL) – CIVIL CONSTRUCTION – CONDUCT WHEELED FRONT END LOADER OPERATIONS
- RIIMPO322D (LL) – CIVIL CONSTRUCTION – CONDUCT TRACKED FRONT END LOADER OPERATIONS
- RIIMPO323D (LZ) – CIVIL CONSTRUCTION – CONDUCT DOZER OPERATIONS
- RIIMPO325D (LP) – CIVIL CONSTRUCTION – CONDUCT SCRAPER OPERATIONS